- 2, 14 oz cans cannellini beans, drained
- 1 lemon, juiced
- ¼ cup tahini
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- Dukkah, to top
- Za’atar, to top
- Grilled vegetables, to serve
- Add the beans, lemon juice, tahini, and garlic to a food processor. Pulse until smooth. Add the olive oil, and a generous pinch of salt. Run the food processor again, about 30 seconds until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the dip into a serving dish and top with a drizzle of olive oil, dukkah, and za’atar to serve.
- Serve alongside freshly grilled veggies + enjoy!
Leave a comment
Comments to this page are moderated and will be posted once approved.