- 3 cups sliced napa cabbage
- 3 cups sliced red cabbage
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 4 green onions, chopped on the bias, plus more to serve
- Sesame seeds, toasted, to serve
- ¼ cup coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey or pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 tsp grated garlic
- 2 tsp grated ginger
- 1 tsp chili crisp
- In a large bowl, toss together the cabbages, carrots, and green onion.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all the ingredients for the dressing.
- Pour the dressing over the slaw mixture and toss to combine.
- Serve chilled with more toasted sesame seeds and chopped green onion if desired!