- 1 lb cauliflower florets, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 2 tbsp arrowroot flour
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 inch knob ginger, grated
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- ¼ cup coconut aminos
- 3 tbsp honey
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, toss the cauliflower with the oil, arrowroot, and salt and pepper. Spread the cauliflower in a single even layer on the prepared baking sheet and roast for 10-12 minutes, until just beginning to get tender (it will finish cooking later).
- Meanwhile, heat a small saucepan over medium heat. Add the sesame oil, ginger, and garlic, and cook for about 30 seconds. Add the coconut aminos and honey. Reduce the heat and simmer the sauce for about 5 minutes, until slightly thickened.
- Remove the cauliflower from the oven and pour the sauce over the cauliflower. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and stir the cauliflower to coat in the sauce.
- Return to the oven and broil on high for 3-5 minutes, until bubbly and crispy.