- 16 oz cooked edamame (about 3 cups)
- 2 cups thinly sliced red cabbage
- 1 bunch lacinato kale, thinly sliced
- 1 ½ cups cooked quinoa
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup peanuts, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 3 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp lime juice (about 1 lime)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1 tsp grated or minced garlic
- Splash of water, if desired to thin the sauce
- To a large salad bowl, add the edamame, cabbage, kale, quinoa, carrots, peanuts, green onion, and cilantro.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients for the peanut dressing, adding a splash of water if desired to thin the dressing.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss to combine.
Leave a comment
Comments to this page are moderated and will be posted once approved.