- 1 large mango, finely diced
- 1, 15 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 red bell pepper, finely diced
- ¼-½ cup finely diced red onion
- ¼-½ cup chopped cilantro
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and toss to combine. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Let sit at room temperature or in the fridge for 20 minutes before serving as a dip with tortilla chips or otherwise as desired!
Leave a comment
Comments to this page are moderated and will be posted once approved.